Time and Work Flow Management
In today’s business world, the demands on professionals are ever increasing. Deadlines are always shorter, and management more demanding. This workout will not give you more time but it will show you how to effectively manage the work and tasks which you have.
- Learn to switch from time management to work flow management.
- Understand and implement the ‘Getting Things Done’ philosophy made famous by David Allen.
- Become more productive and effect in life.
The key to controlling this destructive habit is to recognize when you start procrastinating, understand why it happens (even to the best of us), and take active steps to manage your time and outcomes better.
- Recognize that you’re procrastinating.
- Understand how control and perspective in life can influence outcomes.
- Adopt anti-procrastination strategies.
Practical Stress Reduction
We can manage our stress and keep it at the optimum level using different combinations of stress busting tactics. This workout is design to very practical.
- Discover the most successful strategies for dealing with short-term stress.
- Uncover which ones they tend to use and which ones they could consider using more.
- Practice identifying possible strategies to reduce their stress.
- Learn some practical techniques for instant stress relief.
Using NLP at Work
NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) offers an approach and set of techniques to explore and put in motion the power of the unconscious mind.
- Learn exactly what NLP is and how it can help
- Challenge your ways of thinking, reprogramme new habits and shape new behaviours.
- Learn how to give a different meaning to events and circumstances.
- Identify and modify patterns that define your behaviour and actions.
Identifying and Using your Strengths
Everyone has strengths and weaknesses. By really identifying what your strengths are and ensuring that you spend most of your working day using them will lead to improved performance and results
- Be able to figure out what their strengths are.
- Assess how much of their working time uses these strengths.
- Learn how to adapt their working patterns to maximise these strengths.
- Be aware that they still must manage their weaknesses.
By intentionally creating our own personal brand, we consider how we want to be perceived by others. When we do this, we manage relationships better and become more aware of our own behaviour.
- Develop their own brand essence.
- Plan a clear brand strategy to communicate and market ‘me’ consistently.
- Know how to use their personal brand to increase their influence and the depth of their business relationships.
- Learn skills to refresh their personal brand along their journey.
How to Change Negative Behaviour
Our negative behaviour at work often means we are not reaching our full potential and could also, at worst, even cost us our job.
- Identify the behaviours which are holding you back.
- Be able to decide which behaviours would be more productive and plan a change strategy.
- Understand and put into practice the psychology behind breaking bad habits (behaviour) and forming more productive habits.
The Principles of Networking
Through discovering techniques for meeting the right people we ensure we don’t get left behind and find out how to build solid and rewarding social bonds, in a moment.
- Learn what makes an effective networker.
- Know how to avoid being overzealous or lazy.
- Discover simple techniques for meeting the people they want to meet and not getting stuck with those they want to avoid.
- Understand their strengths as a networker and how they can build on them.
Making the most of Social Media
If you are not making the most of social media, like LinkedIn, Facebook, blogs/vlogs, podcasts and pictures sharing media channels, you could be ‘left’ behind!
- Learn the key principles of social media.
- Develop a coherent social media strategy.
- How to engage with customers with the correct choice of content.