Creativity and Thinking
De Bono’s – Six Thinking Hats
A system designed by Edward de Bono which describes a tool for group discussion and individual thinking involving six coloured hats. “Six Thinking Hats” and the associated idea – parallel thinking provide a means for groups to plan thinking processes in a detailed and cohesive way, and in doing so to think together more effectively
- Understand the concept of parallel thinking.
- Use the six coloured hats as a metaphor for thinking style and hence problem solving.
- Lead a discussion using the method.
- Learn how to implement the methodology.
De Bono’s – Lateral Thinking
If you face fast-changing trends, fierce competition, and the need to work miracles, you need Lateral Thinking.
- Understand lateral thinking and how it can improve all areas of business thinking.
- Sharpen or change your focus to improve your creative efforts.
- Learn how to break free from the limits of traditional thinking.
- Move from a provocative statement to useful ideas.
Critical Thinking Skills – RED model
Critical thinking is about understanding the problem, evaluating the evidence, and making logical and thoughtful decisions. It’s a skill that can help your organization find smart solutions to tricky problems, avoid emotional thinking and mistakes, and work together more efficiently.
- Learn the RED critical thinking model
- How to recognise assumptions
- How to Evaluate information
- How to draw conclusions
Generating Ideas – Practical Techniques
The best way to get a great idea is to have 100’s of ideas.This workout will show the participants how to use specific creativity techniques which will generate 100’s of ideas which, for some, can then be turned into practical business applications.
- Practice four idea generation techniques.
- Using Random word.
- Using Random Pictures.
- Someone else’s problem.
- Problem reversal.
Creativity – for logical Thinkers
Fresh thinking, new perspectives and great ideas are the lifeblood of all successful organizations. This course shows you how everyone can make a valuable contribution.
- Understand what type of thinker you are
- Learn a range of practical and easy to use techniques
- Enhance problem solving skills.
Mind Mapping Masterclass
Mind maps enable you to think more creatively and incisively, plan more effectively, improve your memory and raise your effectiveness at work to ever higher levels.
- understand how the brain works
- Learn practical Mind Mapping techniques
- Enhance their memory and the quality and flexibility of your thinking.